Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life Study, Apart from the Institutions

It is obvious that there is little regard for anything that I have to say in regard to the emotive consequences of developing the EQ instead of the IQ?:) My theoretical idea about colour of gravity, as a measure of the qualities the emotive content, as we move beyond the body home.

Emotional Intelligence (EI), often measured as an Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ), describes an ability, capacity, skill or (in the case of the trait EI model) a self-perceived ability, to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups. It is a relatively new area of psychological research. The definition of EI is constantly changing.


This calls to mind the many books that I have read over time, and many philosophies that I had adventured into, too digest some of the principals being expounded. While it is always interesting to read many of their ideas that other people have, it is also the quest in attaining some clarity about oneself and the mechanisms( this makes it sound machine like) yet I do agree to the chemical illustration of the synapse in a thinking brain. What can be injected into that space, that they retain emotive consequences in their memories.


Psychological mindedness


Psychological Mindedness (PM) is a concept which refers to an individual's capacity for self-examination, self-observation, introspection and personal insight.[citation needed] It also includes an ability to recognize and see the links between current problems within self and with others, and the ability to insight one's past particularly for its impact on present attitudes and functioning. Psychologically minded people have average and above average intelligence and generally have some insight into their problems even before they enter therapy. Psychological mindedness is distinct from intellectualizations and obsessional rumination about one's inner problems. The latter is of no help in psychotherapy, but it is a sign of resistance.


One might like to think about the computer technologies, and somehow inject "this mechanism" as a fundamental part of the evolution of the human being, yet, it is only an expression of what one might like to attain in the most perfect technocracy world, that we humans are all that, and nothing more?

I, Robot (film)

So lets think about this a bit before spouting off as some intellectual snob. What is it we can become by observance to the qualities of an emotive cognizable life in measure?

Stroke of insight:Jill Bolte Taylor

So who are we? We are the life force power of the universe, with manual dexterity and two cognitive minds. And we have the power to choose, moment by moment, who and how we want to be in the world. Right here right now, I can step into the consciousness of my right hemisphere where we are -- I am -- the life force power of the universe, and the life force power of the 50 trillion beautiful molecular geniuses that make up my form. At one with all that is. Or I can choose to step into the consciousness of my left hemisphere. where I become a single individual, a solid, separate from the flow, separate from you. I am Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, intellectual, neuroanatomist. These are the "we" inside of me.

Which would you choose? Which do you choose? And when? I believe that the more time we spend choosing to run the deep inner peace circuitry of our right hemispheres, the more peace we will project into the world and the more peaceful our planet will be. And I thought that was an idea worth spreading.



I found it very degrading that someone would pick apart something I choose of Jill Bolte Taylors selection of writing. I have reprinted it and realized it to be reconquered, what is being said, that the body and mind under such conditions bring the mind to recognize itself as "apart from the body home." "This body" affords the life of that person. It does appear ancient.

I ask you for a minute to consider this. What perception would the individual be speaking from, for it to make such an assessment of the person's own hand, as a claw?

No comments:

Post a Comment