Thursday, September 25, 2008

Information on Web Science and New Publishing Software

I was doing some reading at Backreaction: Web Science to see what was of interest. I too have linked the Scientific Magazine articles at different times. I found that in the beginning, it is a nice thing to see the whole context of the article, and then find, that in the future you'll come to a page that asks you to pay to read the rest of it. Eventually, you will have to pay for it. Strategies on information dissemination, and a eventual payback, is of course represented here. So should I even of thinking linking Scientific America in the future?

The issues of Web Science is an important one. One I advocate in terms of developing the tools one needs to spread ideas and platforms for consideration. Is it an affective idea to be considered a disease that is being spread? Well, there are all kinds of techniques for one to consider. Whether one might want to consider any future work here in terms of bloggery development. In that regard whether the development of this Web Science might intrude on my creativity.

How "really free" are we then to develop? People exist in the world and there are no rules that allow one to exist. It is by natures design that we are born, and then eventually die. How is it one shall determine whether my life here shall be dictated by the "manufactured rules of life" when you think this Web Science is a very natural development?



Developing Linkage

I thought I would try using this feature within Scientific America to see what use it might have for me, as I display "new posts" here on this bloggery. Perhaps, this is where future reference for the articles in question in regards to Scientific American will be used.

Right away, moving beyond the article itself on Web Science, I felt a certain restrictiveness in terms of the how the software will ask you to pull from your resources. According to a format( google ads intrude by no choice of your own advertising) which I have no idea, is now exposed as a formatted page for presentation. There is an intrusiveness that makes me feel uncomfortable, when using this software in this context. As well, becoming a advertiser for Scientific America, that charges a price eventually. To be a article for consideration about the future development, are not ones I would advocate to charge for, while we are developing this future. For that matter, anything that helps one to understand and progress with their personal development.

As I think about this method, more of what difference is it that I pull pictures that I save to my own files, that I had come upon throughout the internet and upload these using the picture feature in the bloggery tools. So this is much the same principle as based on this Issuu use. Referencing these pictures and locating them by direct link is a good point though and is designed into blog developement choices to include in our blog posts.

Imagine going out into the world around us and having to pay nature for it's it's wonderful images that nature itself bestows upon us. If this system is so natural in it's biological outcome, what design and coloured page would you choose to reflect the background of historical importance of any blog, whose individuality, is being freely expressed?

Background Colour of Blogs

To me I like to work with the HTML and develop the page openly and freely, given a set of tools, like those available on bloggery, to help toward an end. To allow me to see the resulting page as I develop it. Using Issuu, it did allow me choose a background colour for Scientific America which I adapted to my blog background numbers. So this was nice. It does allow other features in terms of that background, on how might one see the article and page of Scientific America.

I have to play around with it some more to see if it is of use for me. I'll let you know more then. But until then, you can experiment yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment