Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is the LHC Leaking Energy?

This is not to bring "the doom and gloom of micro blackhole creation" into the picture although I do see that the QGP arrived at can bring other perspectives forward, that would relegate questions to my mind.

For instance.

So to be clear then, the QGP is relativistic. This I understood already.

This to me was an indication of string theories work to bring a GUT to the process. Of course I speculate. I am also speculating on the "loss of energy" in the collider process.

MIT physicists create new form of matter by Lori Valigra, Special to MIT News Office June 22, 2005

"In superfluids, as well as in superconductors, particles move in lockstep. They form one big quantum-mechanical wave," explained Ketterle. Such a movement allows superconductors to carry electrical currents without resistance.

To cool it, brings the "same process," as to the condition extended to the QGP? This is the point I am trying to make. If they are aligned?


Now the quote above was addressed for clarification, and was caught by a spam filter. So the answer may or may not be forth coming.

As a common folk, I am asking the question from one of ignorance, and would of course like an answer . It is not my wish to "propagate the untruthfulness" that any good scientist would wish to find deteriorates the quality of our current scientific endeavours as a society.

No comments:

Post a Comment