Thursday, September 28, 2006

SOLAR B and Van Ellen Belts

SCIENCE GOALS OF SOLAR-B
To determine the mechanisms responsible for heating the corona in active regions and the quiet Sun.




There are of course reasons why you want to keep these perspectives together.

While I have been extolling the virtues of Grace satelitte systems and climate it has been noticed that the developing framework of science here is also important and has been recognized in regards to what we don't see, and what happens in the Sun/Earth relation.


Univ. of Iowa
Space physicist James Van Allen, shown here in a University of Iowa photo, was best-known for discovering the radiation belts that now bear his name.


For me, my "philosphical views" take me to the "basis of all life", and the valuation I have see in how we related things, emotively, mentally, and spiritually with the planet and the lifeforms on it.

I couldn't help be amazed at the direction of my research over time, and the value the Van Ellen Belts serve as a model, to the human structure as a schema of what goes on in relation to earth's spherical body interactions.

Shall I dare point out this thought?

Shall I carry it over to the human being, or the computer screen, that is affected by....? Communciations, that are interrrupt by the value of what the Sun casts off in it's corona?

Helioseismology

The science studying wave oscillations in the Sun is called helioseismology. One can view the physical processes involved, in the same way that seismologists learn about the Earth's interior by monitoring waves caused by earthquakes. Temperature, composition, and motions deep in the Sun influence the oscillation periods and yield insights into conditions in the solar interior.


I keep the "image" in the right index for such a reason.

The Coming Season of the Aurora Borealis.



Helioseismology became of interest to me, and the way in which we can percieve this relation. To be able topercieve when the events were to be most illuminating. So yes, I was always enthrall by what I could myself see in space, as I watched going into the fall months as the "aurora borealis danced" in the color displays. To know what was going on in that Sun/Earth relation.

Last night, under the stars, we looked through my "construction technique of the roof" of the Gazebo, as it divided the night sky of stars into eight sections. We relaxed in the hotub, under a beautiful display of the cosmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment