Tuesday, January 03, 2017

The Foundation of Reality?


I had been on this pathway a long time to ask the question of what lays at the very foundation of our reality.  I was intrigued by Plato's solids to wonder if this was the first attempt to describe the nature of reality as it is?

 The Planck scale is the universal limit, beyond which the currently known laws of physics break. In order to comprehend anything beyond it, we need new, unbreakable physics See: The Planck Scale

I was constraint then to know that what lies beyond the Planck scale to say what if anything could we measure that we could call the item of dissertation as a particulate of this reality,  then becomes the materialist function I choose to describe reality,  as it is.

Thomas Young (13 June 1773 – 10 May 1829)


But more then this, an experiment speaks to me about what the idea is that once I as a detector look at what the photon is doing through the Double slit experiment, is to cancel out the wave function. So some may say,  on observation,  I create the the foundation of this reality by observing?

No comments:

Post a Comment