Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Library



AS some of you know, earlier, I made reference to a new blogging place that I was working on that I may be moving too. The idea here is that the current blogging place called, "Dialogos of Eide" only reflects the work to materializing ideas that I have had about "information and the back ground" that it supplies for a philosophy that was developing from very "ancient ideas" in regard to not only to Plato, but of the thoughts about the Pythagoreans that has stayed with me throughout as well.

How unscientific it may seem that I have taken a long journey through many science blogging sites to learn of what makes a scientist, to see the behaviour throughout that industry, to have it reflect more the general population, then to say that it sits alone, as a 5% representative of what most do not look at or even concern themself from a general societal point of view.

It is well known the procedural methods adopted to say that herein then, I move forward with the developmental artistic valuation I have assign this new endeavour to illustrate what some may say is subjective in regard to only what scientists can offer in an essay, to say that Einstein's thoughts actually carried some weight with me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Plato,

    “It is well known the procedural methods adopted to say that herein then, I move forward with the developmental artistic valuation I have assign this new endeavour to illustrate what some may say is subjective in regard to only what scientists can offer in an essay, to say that Einstein's thoughts actually carried some weight with me.”

    I wish you well with your new endeavor. I hope also that when it comes to those like Einstein with which you profess to have become familiar that you are true not only to their words and ideas yet also the intent they held in conveying them.

    Best,

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil:I am surprised that one who holds the emotive aspect of nature in being so central would appear to doubt such inferences as being true.

    Philosophical difference for sure:)

    That's the point. It is that easy even if one is a scientist to distinguish themself above what is the capability of the human being? Their still human, and work in science and "have their beliefs." They make mistakes more grievous then the application of the methodology, as their position signifies in terms of responsibility. Cast a certain light over society which has no reason, no aspirations for truth. Yet there are similar names used in the circumstance. How shall you distinguish "one" over another?

    Profess as central "emotively no doubt" and "not above it." Very, very, few could say they are. Even I, who have professed already the life struggle.

    But we moved past that in a intellectual sense? Does not mean that emotive struggle is gone. Now "we are" in the arena of what scientist propose of themself. Even within their own grouping. Politically, to have their own reason checked?:)Innuendos, that serve no purpose. Similarities, to have one believe that another scientist is.

    You are no different, but you have seemed to forgot yourself.:)

    Thanks,

    PS.I won't forget.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Plato,

    “You are no different, but you have seemed to forgot yourself.:)”

    “PS.I won't forget.:) “


    Excuse for me for being frank, yet it seems that when we conflict it is I who is considered the one that is acting high handed or intolerant, while in truth it is a reaction to my perception of the same. I appreciate that we all struggle, yet I will not be complacent by holding my tongue when I see what is passed off as truth being merely perception. I’m certain you of all people do not have to be reminded there exists a distinction.

    "Better to be the poor servant of a poor master, and to endure anything, rather than think as they to and live after their manner?"

    -Glaucon (Plato’s Allegory of The Cave)

    Best,

    Phil

    P.S. Let's us continue to seek the light in kinship while we recognize still mainly only the shadows:-)

    ReplyDelete