Friday, June 22, 2007

Foundation Done

Footings and foundation walls have been completed. Tomorrow we will lay all the wiring that is necessary and then we will backfill and compact the foundation area.

I would have liked to add more, as the foundation process is very important to the whole house building. It is all very physical and as an aging gentlemen, I find it quite tuff sometimes.

One more house to go? Yes I will help my son build one more house next year and then I will officially retire from the house building process.:)

What is true from the unconscious?

Try being hyphnosised sometime. My son when on stage was asked th emost deep seated question in his youth and he answered accordingly. Actions speak louder as the physical questions proocupiies those who are viewing as he is making this sawing motion. Do what you want to do in life asked the hypnosist. The stage of people answered accordingly as well.

My son has a innate skill when it comes to building. Married with a older man and father whose dreams as a child came with an official note to boot. I had completed some of the goals that I had wanted to do when I was a child.

The Childhood Writing

I was given a note from my mother before she died years ago, that was hidden in the roof where I placed it as a child. There was this picture of myself, and all the things I wanted to do in life. I can safely say, that I touched each of them.

Dreams of science came later in life, although I had this predisposition to always wanting to know the mysteries of life. What could be discovered in science that we had not known before.

No comments:

Post a Comment