Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Old One

This is what Einstein called God.

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms—it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man.
Einstein, Albert (1949). The World as I See It. Philosophical Library. ISBN 0806527900.

See:DiscoverMagazine.com

I found the magazine articles very interesting. I am sure those who are interested in Einstein's legacy will be equally interested as well.

Revealing the Mysterious

This picture while reading the magazine article, was taken from discovery magazine. It saids, "Playing along in 1931 Einstein and his wife Elsa posed at the Grand Canyon reservation with a Hopi group."

To me the native group looks like Navajo. So I am wondering about this.

I have to move on here, that beside this point, the history of people is a strange thing when we can walk through the villages, now ruins, and get a sense and flavour of the people that were actually living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment